- Clove: Glimmer, we have to talk to you..
- Glimmer: Does lamb stew have carbs?
- Marvel: ...Yes..
- Clove: Glimmer, you're wearing black pants. It's the last day of training.
- Glimmer: So?
- Cato: So that's against the rules, and you can't sit with us.
- Glimmer: Whatever, those rules aren't real.
- Cato: They were real that day I wore the brown shirt!
- Glimmer: Because that shirt was disgusting.
- Clove: YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!
- Glimmer: ..These black pants are all that fits me right now.
- Clove: ...
- Cato: ...
- Marvel: ...
- Glimmer: Fine. You can fight alone at the cornucopia, bitches.
- *walks into Thresh*
- Thresh: Watch where you're going, fat ass!
- Tributes: *laughs*
& how their relationship was easily the most fleshed out, intricate, realistic relationship in the series & everything about it was tragically perfect.
we’re also going to take some time to discuss how this is actually a book about Katniss, Peeta, & Haymitch. Not Katniss, Peeta, & Gale.
[this includes significant spoilers for The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, & Mockingjay]